William has been out of town a few days. Of course I miss him and fantasize about stripping him, throwing him into bed and…more!
Fantasizing about William has got me thinking about turn ons. And also has me wondering if what I think of as a turn on, is the same as William.
When I first see William (tomorrow!), I want to touch his face, I want to kiss his ears, maybe I even want to bite his neck.
Here’s what I like:
1. I like to touch William's eyes and eyebrows and then lean in and kiss his eyes
2. I like to do tiny small kisses along his ears
3. I like to bite his arm pits (I know this is strange, but he has really nice pecs)
4. I like to take his clothes off
5. I like to kiss unexpected places like the front of the elbow, the dip in the top of the sternum, the spaces between knuckles
6. I like to suck his fingers (maybe gross to some, but hey it’s the truth!)
As I daydream about my love returning home I can’t help but wonder, does he like any of the above six things?
I suspect he really doesn’t like number 3. I actually have evidence that he doesn’t like number 3. He screams “Ow!” if I bite too hard. He’s also taken to putting on deodorant immediately after stepping out of the shower. And over time the square inches of skin covered by deodorant has grown (hmmm… is it deodorant, or Lynn repellant?)
So, does he like me kissing his eyes? Sucking his fingers? Undressing him (probably yes to undressing!) or is he just patiently waiting thinking I sure wish Lynn would leave my fingers alone so we can get it on
And now that I’m wondering I have to ask.
I challenge you to do the same. Make a list of what you like and then ask you lover, partner, spouse what they think!
The reason we’re getting clobbered by snow - On the second day of Spring, we’re expecting 8 to 13 inches of fresh snow. Honestly, this is my husband’s fault. Whenever he attends a conference, a major ...
21 hours ago